Celery, Date & Walnut Salad
My favorite way to eat celery - inspired by the legends at The Four Horsemen in Brooklyn, NY. This mix of salty, sweet, crunchy, soft 🤌
- Parmesan or Pecorino
- Sherry Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper
Play by Play
- Slice celery diagonally
- Toast walnuts on a baking sheet for a 7-8 minutes until well toasted.
- Slice pitted dates in quarters or thirds.
- Shave Parmesan with a peeler and mix in.
- Dressing: 1 small shallot finely chopped, 1 part sherry vinegar, 2 parts olive oil, some grated cheese (parm or pecorino), salt & pepper. Whisk well together.
- Toss all together and enjoy!