Crispy Salmon & Oregano Chimichuri
- Salmon or Arctic Char
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Play by Play:
- Rinse your filet of salmon and pat dry with a paper towel. Lay in on a baking sheet (I put a piece of unbleached parchment paper underneath for easy cleaning)
- Drizzle olive oil, salt & black pepper on the salmon.
- Make sure the oven is hot at 400 degrees. Cook for 6-10 min depending on how thick it is.
- You want it to look cooked but not done. At this point turn the oven to broil and let it crisp up for 2-3 minutes. Don’t worry if the parchment paper burns a bit!
- Mix oregano leaves, lemon zest, lemon squeeze, olive oil, salt, pepper (can also grate fresh garlic). Grind together however you like, I like to use a mortar and pestle.
- Please Trust Your Palette! Add whatever herbs and citrus you have to make this work.