HERBY LAMB KABOB
I could not believe how good these were and it's so simple! Give it a try and let me know what you think :)
- Ground Lamb
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh dill
- Fresh Basil
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
Play by Play:
- Chop shallots and fresh herbs
- Mix everything into the bowl with the ground lamb and use your hands to mash together. You want to make sure it's all totally incorporated.
- Optional: I like to cover the seasoned meat for about an hour and let it sit in the fridge to help it all come together.
- Mold the meat into whatever kabob like shapes you want
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until nicely browned
- Finish with fresh chopped parsley
- Serve with a side of tzatziki, zoug, toum or whatever dip you like!