Tagliolini al Limone
- Fresh Tagliolini Pasta
- Grass Fed Butter
- 2 Lemons
- Pecorino Romano
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Fresh Parsley
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Play by Play:
- Add a few lemon peels to a pot of water with sea salt for the pasta. Let it boil.
- In a pan add a knob of butter, a quick pour of olive oil, and let it mix together. Then add lemon juice (1-2 depending on how much lemon flavor you like) and use a microplane to add some fine lemon zest.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook for only a few minutes because its fresh (you can also use dry pasta for this and cook it until it's aldente). Add to pan with the sauce.
- Pour a ladle worth of the pasta water and grated pecorino and parmesan to the pasta and mix together.
- Finish with toasted breadcrumbs, chopped parsley and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and enjoy! Chili flakes or black pepper can be added as well.
For visuals, watch the reel on C.Ykitchen's Instagram :)