Cherry Tomato & Burrata Pasta
- Pasta of your choice (I used conchiglie)
- Cherry tomatoes (Yellow sungolds when in season!)
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Play by Play:
- Mince garlic and slice your tomatoes in half.
- Get a pan on medium heat, drizzle olive oil, and add the garlic.
- After a 1-2 min, add the tomatoes and let it simmer. DO NOT stir it just let it cook down.
- Use a big spoon to press down on the tomatoes.
- Add the fresh basil and stir into the tomatoes.
- Simultaneously cook your pasta and add to the tomatoes. Mix together.
- Top off with some of the burrata, salt, pepper and another olive oil drizzle.