Truffle Tagliolini Pasta
- Fresh Tagliolini Pasta (I either make it or buy it from Eataly)
- Whole Black Truffle
- Black Truffle Butter
- 16 oz Raw Heavy Cream (can use regular cream but raw is better)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
Play by Play:
- In a saucepan on low heat, pour the heavy cream and whisk it together.
- Add a spoon or two of the truffle butter and whisk together with the cream.
- Once the butter and cream are combined, add two handfuls of grated parmesan cheese while whisking together.
- Add salt and pepper and taste. Add more cheese or butter depending on what it needs.
- Boil your pasta and add to the cream sauce.
- Shave fresh black truffles on top and enjoy :)