CY Chop Salad
- Little Gem
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Comte Cheese
- Honey, Red Wine Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (For the Dressing)
Play by Play
- Chop your little gem and radicchio (you can use romaine, arugula, whatever mix of lettuces you prefer)
- Chop your tuna and add a squeeze of lemon juice, and a light pour of olive oil, salt and pepper to make sure its well seasoned
- Chop the cheese and avo, slice your tomatoes, and drain the chickpeas
- Arrange in lines however you like!
- Dressing - always remember 1 part vinegar, 3 parts oil. And I like to add a small spoon of honey. Salt and pepper as you like.