Stuffed & Roasted Branzino
- Whole Branzino, gutted with a slit (so you can stuff it) and cleaned
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Play by Play:
- Preheat oven to 450. Pat your branzini dry and lay on unbleached parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Slice your lemons and stuff into the belly of the fish with sprigs of herbs.
- Salt and pepper on both sides with a drizzle of olive oil on top
- I like to use twill to wrap the fish and keep the stuffings inside but its not critical!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how big the fish is. The eyes should be white.
- You can broil it at the end for a minute or two if you want crispy skin!