Delicata Squash & Goat Cheese Toast
- Delicata Squash
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
Play by Play:
1. Cut the delicata squash in half lengthwise
2. Scoop seeds out with a spoon
3. Slice and add salt, pepper, cumin, cinnamon & olive oil
4. Roast at 375 for 30-40 min or until it browns. Flip midway.
5. Toast baguette and spread goat cheese (Meredith Dairy is my fave - I love to use the olive oil in the jar too). Add a few pieces of squash and drizzle balsamic glaze for a sweet touch! Optional sprinkle of Maldon Salt on top for good looks.