Lamb Loin Chops
- Lamb Loin Chops
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Play by Play:
- Make sure the meat has sat out to room temp (15-30 min).
- Season generously with fresh ground pepper and salt on both sides.
- Sear fat cap first (no oil or butter needed but you can add as you like) Make sure the pan is HOT before adding. I like to use a cast iron pan for this to help get a great sear.
- Cook for about 3 min on each side or until rich and brown for medium rare. Add fresh sprigs of thyme and/or rosemary + smashed garlic on top while searing.
- Serve with a simple arugula salad or vegetables and thats it!