- Yellow Onions
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Parmesan or Gruyere Cheese (optional!)
Play by Play:
1. Sauté diced yellow onions & garlic in a pan with olive oil, salt & pepper on medium heat until golden brown. Stir often and add small pours of cold water so it doesn’t burn.
2. Mandolin (or slice in half inch pieces) zucchini, tomatoes, and potatoes.
3. Spread onion and garlic mixture on the bottom of the baking dish. Then arrange your vegetables. Add a drizzle of olive oil on top with a good amount of salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
4. Combine breadcrumbs with olive oil (option to add gruyere or Parmesan cheese with the breadcrumbs) and add on top of the fully cooked vegetables. Put it back in the oven uncovered to broil for a few minutes until browned.